It’s the second iteration of Plume instance on this domain name. It’s my personal instance, but if you want to get account here - dm me on matrix - finn:tomesh.net or on fedi - @firstname.lastname@example.org. I will write here mostly in Ukrainian and in English from time to time.
Runs Plume 0.7.2
Fediverse Friendly Moderation Covenant2
Fediverse Friendly Moderation Covenant has been archived This instance commits to the following
- Administration and Moderation will be handled as neutral as possible
Reports and widespread information on specific instances (often known as bad actors) will be verified and actions might be taken as necessary.
- Actions taken will respond to the bare minimum to keep the network operating and not influence the ability of the instances users to connect to other people
- If another instance spreads media content of questionable legality for the region the current instance is operating from, these files might be rejected from being saved.
- If another instance is sharing hateful messages that impact local users, there might be consideration of silencing that specific instance from being visible in timelines. If users follow and/or wish to follow users on the target instance, they are still free to do so.
- If another instance is posting content illegal in the local instance operation region or actively posts content attacking local users, a full instance block might be the last resort.
- We won’t recommend blocks
Blocklists and block recommendations as an information source are taken for granted but lack accurate verification. Instead of using these options to publicly announce instances of questionable intent, we will inform local users of such, with the reminder of possible personal options for hiding content that might impact their experience of the network.
- No Guilt-by-Association/Federation
If we have applied any action against Instance X, an Instance Y that federates with them will not get the same judgement applied to them. A natural connection, as by the networks design, does not imply shared interests and thus doesn’t warrant the same moderation methods.
Regardless of all given points above, in special cases the instance moderation/administration might still opt to block an instance, while this is tried to be avoided at most.
This Covenant is based on The Fediverse-Friendly Moderation Covenant and is licensed under CC0
Rules of this instance are pretty simple:
- Don’t post Illegal Content. 1.1. Pornographic materials involving minors, animals and/or violence (i will delete your account if i see you posting such stuff) 1.2. Lolicon
- CW stuff that is NSFW
- And most important of all: Be excellent to each other
- You shouldn’t be supporter of russian war against Ukraine
- No russians